Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pregnancy update 28 weeks

I have not been so good about blogging with this pregnancy! It is hard to find time with a toddler! This pregnancy is flying by and we are already in the 3rd trimester! Braxton Hicks contractions started around 20 weeks. I don't even remember if that's normal or not but it seemed a little early to me... who knows. I hope this baby waits a little longer than Hunter did to make his appearance, but by no means do I want to go over my due date either! A week or 2 early would be lovely :) We get out of school May 30th and I'll be 38 weeks so maybe he will wait till school is out if we're lucky!

I have been feeling pretty large lately! I still don't feel like this one moves as much as Hunter did though, but it could be that I'm busier too. He does get the hiccups a lot though, so cute! I have gained right at 20 pounds and I'm 28 1/2 weeks. I hope I don't gain much more but I have a feeling it will be 10-15 more at least... yikes!

We finally got the boys rooms done this weekend. Hunter made the big boy bed switch, and I put all the newborn clothes in the wash and then hung them up! I can't believe how many newborn clothes we have! I am so thankful we don't have to start all over with buying things because we sure do have a lot!!!

Our biggest accomplishment this week is probably that we FINALLY agreed on a middle name! We have decided his name will be Lane Isaac :) Can't wait to meet him!







No comments:

Post a Comment