Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Lists

So last Friday we had a half day of school. Those are way more cool when you are a student rather than a teacher! We had to attend a meeting in the afternoon. Our last meeting we had on institute day was the most boring day of my life! This one wasn't as bad, maybe becasue we got out a little early and it was only for a half day to begin with. Anyways, since I was not really paying attention to what this lady had to say about 504 plans (students with special needs have these)... I decided to make my Christmas list. I started out thinking I don't really need anything/want anything particular this year.. to having a list a mile long! So, I'm glad I was bored and glad I wrote it all down! Jared's mom has been asking me to put my list on Amazon and until this year, I never did. Well I went to amazon.com and created my wish list! It was fun! You can even download a wish list button and go to other websites other than amazon and add stuff to your list, how cool! So, if you haven't made your list, you should make on on there! Other people can just type in your name and see what you are wanting. You can set your privacy to "keep it a secret" which means that YOU won't be able to see what's missing, but others can delete the items after they purchase it. I love this idea! I will be doing this from now on for sure. I even added some stuff for Jared and put in the comment box "for jared" because I knew he wouldn't make a list. So I thought of some things he wanted and put them on there as well.

Check it out! Its a great way to shop and get people what they really want! Thanks Jackie!

No comments:

Post a Comment