Saturday, October 29, 2011

Yager's Lately

I can't believe October is over on Monday! CRAZY! Lately we have been so busy, and I hate that! I had parent teacher conferences this week so didn't get home until 8. Although I got Friday off to make up for that, and it was nice! On Friday I went up to Mattoon to see Kate's apartment and have lunch with my sisters and nephews. Lunch was a little crazy with Noah whining and Carson bein fussy, but we managed to get a good laugh out of it. When I got home from that I did a good house cleaning. I steamed the floors, which takes forever but I feel like they're so clean after I do! I did every bit of laundry so that nothing was in the hamper... well until Jared got home anyways. It felt nice to spend a whole afternoon cleaning. It makes me in a better mood when there isn't clutter every where, dishes in the sink, toothpaste in the bathroom sink, and dirt on my floor. I grew up in a very neat freak home so I get super stressed out if my house is messy. I know this could be a problem when I have children, but I am enjoying the time that I don't, haha.

I also worked at the Hilton last night which I hadn't done in awhile, but I'd like to start working maybe 2 saturdays a month to save up some extra money for Christmas, because it's right around the corner!
I've been trying to think of some things I can ask for for Christmas, and just can't manage to think of anything I want! There was a coat I was really wanting for my birthday that I didn't get but I am going to have to buy that before Christmas, so other than that I don't know... I'll keep thinking on that.

I still love my new camera and love taking pictures of people. If you need some pictures, ask me because I'm needing some practice! Jen asked me to practice on them the other day and I think this one is just too cute. Noah is adorable!
Jones Family Fall 2011

I really like this one of Jen and Carson. Carson is SO cute! He is smiling and has the chubby cheeks already :) I love that you can see Jen's smile in it too.

So, I'm not great but hey for free pictures they weren't bad, and I'll get better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment