Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Tooth!

At 7 plus months baby boy finally got his first tooth!! It's a bottom tooth and on the left side of his mouth. He has been waking up the past few nights crying and I would just pat his butt back to sleep... so it's hard telling if it was his tooth coming in that was bothering him or the fact that he had yet another ear infection... as of Friday it was a double ear infection... uhh I'm already so tired of these darn ear infections! He hasn't been drinking as much milk lately so I wondered if it was his teeth or ears that was causing that too... who knows! I am starting to think he may be giving up his 3rd bottle of the day and be narrowing it down to 3 total a day! That doesn't seem like much and I'm not really sure when they are supposed to do that but he may be doing it on his own! I have offically switched him to just purified water and quit buying the Nursery water! Yay, those things were annoying and I hated running to Wal Mart just to get nursery water! Our Britta pitcher is working out just great so far!

Anyways, I'm just excited he finally has a tooth! It seems like it has taken him forever! I have heard the longer it takes for them to get teeth the better the teeth are though. So, I hope that holds true!

No comments:

Post a Comment