Monday, February 18, 2013

On The Move

Hunter is finally on the move! About a week ago we really noticed him trying to scoot up and get my phone in front of him. He would get on all 4's and then let his front half down. He wasn't going far but man oh man can he go now! I'm not sure why I was so anxious for him to be mobile... I should have known he is so nosy he would be into everything... yep! It's like he wants to explore the whole house and go on a hunt for cords, haha. If I sit him in the living room on his blanket with some toys, he immediately goes to his belly and army crawls to the cords. He does get up on all 4's but only takes a few inches forward before he is army crawling. Either way, he is speedy! I am way more worn out watching him and not letting him get into things!



His second bottom tooth just popped through finally! We have been able to see it for at least a month now and today it is finally popped through the gums! Now, waiting on the two top teeth which are also white, but not quite close enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment