Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

I was reading through my last post, and I realized that we went one more place on Thanksgiving! I forgot we went to my aunts house the evening of Thanksgiving. We just had some snack food and watched a christmas movie. It was fun :) We love them! Then after the movie, Allison, Jen, and I went to Walmart at midnight. I was hoping to find some good cheap movies but I didn't have much luck with them! There were sooooo many people over by the DVD's it was insane! I did end up getting a few for 2 bucks and then I got The Blind Side for 5 bucks and Grand Torino for Jared for 5 bucks too. I only got a couple other things and they were Christmas presents so I can't say what they were! But, I thought Walmart was crazier this year than any other time I've ever been! I think it was becuase it started at mid night and thats a more normal time for people to be up than the usual 3 or 4 am. So, it was a fun black friday, we ate at Denny's at 1 am :) yumm!

Monday was Cyber-Monday and I think I like this day better than Black Friday! Most places offer free shipping, which is awesome, and on top of that they usually have at least 20% off stuff! Even though I literally have no money, I couldn't pass up some of these deals! I got presents for my sister Jen, Emily, Allison, and something small for Jared's mom, granny, step-mom, and my mom! I also got Isaiah a DVD! I am so excited for all my packages to arrive and to start wrapping! Cyber-Monday is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment