Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My last semester of college classes!

I can't believe this semester is a week short of being over with! It seems like this semester just flew by! It was a very stressful one, but I actually feel like I managed my stress very well this semester. Instead of letting all my projects get to me, I spaced them out. I made a list of everything I knew of that was due and put them in order of what was due first. This really helped me focus on one thing at a time! I ended up doing really well in all my classes. I overloaded myself in order to be able to student teach in the spring. Normally, a full time student is considered one who is taking between 12 - 18 credit hours, and I took 20 this semester. It was challenging, but I'm so glad to have it over with! I am expecting to get A's in all of my classes, except one that I'm just not sure of. I got a B on the mid-term and that was the only grade except for a big project I just turned in and won't know my grade until after finals are posted. I'm pretty proud of myself though! I had some pretty rough classes and a pretty rough semester! From this semester alone I have a total of 10 binders! Those are from classes and projects that I've done... that's a lot!
I'm really excited that I'll be student teaching in the Spring. I just hope it's not more work than this semester. I really really really need to get going on wedding planning! My next thing on the list to get done is get address of all our guests... so I'm just hoping I have time to get this wedding planned in the midst of working and teaching too!
Oh well, I'm sure it'll be a challenge, but I'm ready to be done! 5 months from today and I'll be an Eastern graduate! It'll be well worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment