Friday, January 21, 2011

BUSY has a new meaning

Oh my goodness am I busy these days! I feel like I haven't been on facebook or the blogging world in weeks! I honestly don't think it's going to get any better until this summer rolls around. I am loving my first graders at Teutopolis! I wish I could get a job there. The school district is amazing and all of the kids are just so well behaved I'm amazed at them, truly. If Jared would go for it, I would send my kids there until High School, because we would want them to play sports at Effingham.. but the curriculum at T-town is just amazing. Its my dream to get a job at a school like the one I'm at now! Speaking of jobs... holy cow it's time for me to apply to some already! I had a seminar up at EIU today and they were talking about applying for jobs already. I never thought I would be doing this until the summer, but sure enough when I looked online the applications are due in February for most of the positions! I found 2 or 3 positions that are within 45 minutes of Effingham. So, I'm very excited about that! I am going to be busy trying to get all of my paperwork lined up and sent out within the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment