Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Student teaching has begun!

Is it really that time of my life already!? It seems like just yesterday I was starting classes at Eastern! Just 3 semesters later and I'm already student teaching! I'm enjoying it so far, although it's only been 2 days into it. I am really glad I'm in T-Town. I think they have a really good school district and all of the staff is so welcoming! The first graders in my room are so sweet! They are going to be a good bunch of kids. I'm ready for the challenge of this semester! Only 15 and a half weeks till I'm done :) Yes, I have a countdown already. I even wrote it in my big lesson planner for each week. If there is only 15 and a half weeks of student teaching then that means there are only 18 weeks till the wedding! WOW! I remember when it was like 60 or 70 some weeks! Anyway, I want to bring my camera into the classroom and take some picture of the classroom set up. My teacher has been known for being an outstanding teacher and I can already see that after two days! Her room looks amazing, hardly any wall space is showing at all! You know you're a good teacher when the teacher says it's time to pack up and go home and the kids say AWW!! No! :) I am looking forward to this experience. We shall see if I have any time to blog about it, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment