Thursday, September 29, 2011

Carson is here!

Jen had her baby! YAY!
Carson Robert Jones was born on August 29th, 2011 at about 11:30 am. He was born pretty much right after she got to the hospital.. within the hour! I just love babies as you can probably figure out.. so I think he's just about the most precious thing!
I can't get enough of him! I wish I had more time to go over there and just snuggle him.. When Noah was born I wasn't married, didn't have a house, and didn't have a job... so I was there all the time. Oh well.. Carson will still know I love him just as much :) How could you not! I have felt bad about this lately.. not bein able to see him. I don't want him to grow up thinkin he's not as important as Noah cause I can tell you that I sure do love him just as much as I did Noah! It's hard adjusting to 2 babies for Jen.. but I think she's just ready for him to be bigger and be able to play with his big brother. I can't wait to see them play together in about a year. It'll be so cute!

I got to go shopping with Jen last Saturday and it was fun to be with just her and the two babies. I love them both so much and it makes me so anxious to have our own someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment