Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall

Have I ever mentioned I love fall?! Pumpkin candles are simply the best :) It has got to be the best season.. October especially! September can sometimes still feel like summer, and by then I'm way over the warm weather. Yesterday I got home from work and there were leaves all over our landscaping. Instead of getting annoyed with this, I was thinking YES! The leaves are falling, haha! So I joyfully swept them out of the landscaping and went inside to open the front door. We haven't been able to open the front door and just see the screen door since like May. So, I was pretty excited. I love having it open and letting that natural sunlight inside.

Jared's grandma dropeed off some pumpkins and a mum the other day. I was so thrilled because I was actually thinking I needed to buy a mum but never got around to it. The pumpkins look great next to the orange mum :)

Fall is also a nice change at school because we are starting to do art projects with apples and pumpkins! Those are always fun in school. We also ordered cable for our house last week. We have always just used netflix to watch stuff but we figured 34 bucks a month is a steal for as many channels we get. I was kinda hoping to have some football parties as well so that was a must!

There's one more reason I LOVE FALL.. oh yah, BIRTHDAYS!
My birthday is October 18, Jared's is October 23, and my dad's is October 26. I do enjoy presents, but mostly I enjoy doing special things around our birthdays. For Jared's birthday weekend we are heading to Shawnee to camp with some friends. The boys are planning on hunting, so that will be a great present for Jared in itself. I have only thought of a few things I need and could ask for for my birthday.. both of them kinda costly. I want a pair of Sperry shoes to wear in the winter to school (they're dressy and casual at the same time) I have some picked out and I emailed them to Jared to show people, haha! I also want a new winter coat. Mine is a pea coat, not exactly the warmest thing. I need a heavy duty, waterproof, hooded coat! I found one from JC Penny that I really want. Since I have bus duty at school every evening, I thought I needed to be sure I had a good one for those snowy days coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment