Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding Photography

I LOVED our wedding photography. I am so happy Lauren LaPlante was able to take our pictures. She is so talented! I loved that ours were "different" than others I have seen. She came up with all of the ideas for our photos. That is what I most love. Don't you hate when you go to a photo shoot and the photographer is like okay what do you want to do? That just bugs me! That is their job... they should know poses.. they do it everyday! Well Lauren went beyond our expectations and not only gave us a great deal by giving us all of our pictures on cd's but she brough us props! She brought rain boots, an umbrella, and  a helper who also had a camera! I felt they were able to capture every moment of our special day. I was able to order a 9x12 hardback photobook with 30 pages for only 30 bucks from snapfish. If a photographer was to make that you would be paying hundreds of dollars! The best deal I got was from artscow.com I ordered a 20x16 stretched- wrap around canvas for 35 bucks! THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL! I know photographers who charge $400 for those suckers! I also ordered 200 of our wedding photos for just 20 bucks. I love online shopping and I love finding great deals! Above is the picture I am using for the canvas. It will look awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment