Monday, October 10, 2011

New Camera

I absolutely love taking pictures. If you ever look at my facebook I'm always posting pictures of one thing or another! I had kind of thrown around the idea to Jared about getting a nice professional camera. I knew I'd use it a lot more when we have kids some day but I thought it would just be fun to get one now and get used to it and stuff. So, I found one online, a used one for a nice price! I couldn't pass it up! These things are $800-$1200 new (the kind I've been looking at), for less than half that price how could I let it get by me?!
So, I bought it! I decided since my birthday is next week this can just be my gift from Jared, haha, since his money is our money now anyways...  :)

So here are a few pictures I took with my new camera!


1 comment:

  1. Randi, I absolutely love that stained glass window. (Noah and the puppy are pretty darn cute as well) --sherry childerson

    ReplyDelete