Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I have decided that Sundays are officially my favorite day of the week. Even better than Saturday!! We start our day off right by getting in some God time and I love getting to see all of our church friends too! Then we usually head over to my dad's for Sunday lunch- stay about an hour, and head home to do what we love... relax. I'm usually in some sort of baking/cleaning/sewing mood. Those are really truly my 3 favorite things to do! We usually hang out around our house until about 5 or so and then head over to my mom's for dinner. Sunday is very much a family day! We plan to keep it that way as we raise our children too. We are usually home by 7 and enjoying an evening of some T.V. or a movie together. Whats not to love about that kind of day!?

Today, after we got home from my dad's house Jared started mowing and I started cleanin. He came in and played some X-Box and I started sewing. Here is what I worked on today! I finally made a hooded towel for our baby and not one for someone else! I have been makin them like crazy, but they are always orders from other people- which is fine too!

Here is our baby's first hooded towel. (I'm on a green and brown kick, I love it!)


I also made a few more burp cloths for baby! This one is brown flannel with yellow backing

 And this one is green flannel with brown backing


Yesterday Jared started painting the tree on the wall. I went and bought all different colors for the leaves so we'll see if we get to painting the leaves today or not!

Hope you had a great Sunday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment