Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 week appointment

Look at my sleepy boy smilin in his sleep... :) I know its just a reflex, but I still think its adorable!

Today we had his 2 week appointment. She had me undress him down to his diaper, and I figured he'd be ticked, but our laid back little boy was just bright eyed and didn't seem to mind it one bit. He weighed in at 7lbs exactly! YAY! I am so relieved to know he is gaining weight! When we left the hospital he was 6 lbs 7 oz, so in 2 weeks he has gainied 9 oz. I think his little chin is gettin bigger, his double chin that is...

Do you see what I mean with the chin? :)


He is still 20.5 inches long and his head is still 35 cm. Our tiny little boy is in the 10th % for weight, the 50th % for height, and the 35th % for head size. Doc said everything looked and sounded great and she had no concerns! We'll see her again in August for his 2 month checkup, and unfortunately his shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment