Saturday, June 23, 2012

Learning your way around

Hunter,

You have now been to 2 baseball games, out to eat, to a wedding, and even to a movie! You are learning your way around town quickly ;)

We took you to your cousin Ben's games and of course you slept through them. You have gone out to eat already, and you went to your cousin Emily's wedding when you were just 10 days old!
I have to say, you looked pretty handsome in your wedding outfit mommy made for you! You look pretty relaxed layin on dad's lap too!

We took you to your first movie already! I was kinda nervous about this! It was a drive in movie and we saw "Brave". I was nervous because I didn't want you to be out of your norm and cry for an evening. I had a bottle and a paci ready for you when you woke up... but you slept the whole movie! So, I didn't need to worry, you were yourself, haha. Thanks for being such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment