Friday, April 5, 2013

10 month teeth

Holy cow are we gettin some teeth! Hunter had just 2 bottom teeth as of last weekend. When I took him to the doctor on Thursday she said his top 6 teeth looked like they were all coming at once, poor kid!
As of Sunday this week he had one of his top middle teeth break through. As of yesterday morning I saw another one on the top, not his other middle one, look like it was about to break through. When I got home from work yesterday I felt and it had just popped! I figured his teeth has been what's waking him at night. He has been sleeping fine but he will cry out once usually around 1 or 2 and he falls back asleep on his own... so I know its not his ears and somthing of less pain, like his teeth!

I can't wait for him to get all his teeth in but I know he will look like such a little boy! He's almost 10 months old already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment