Friday, June 20, 2014

Lane 2 weeks

Baby Lane is such a blessing to us! He has been the best baby so far and we love him so much! Hunter is constantly kissing and hugging on him. We are still workin on a schedule but for the most part Lane is eating at 7am, 10, 2, 6, 9:30, and 2. Although last night Lane had his first all night sleep! I couldn't believe it! I woke up at 2:30 and checked on him and he was still sleeping away. The next time I woke up it was 6am!! I was needing to feed so I woke him up and fed then he ate again at 8 he was pretty hungry! I would love it if he was sleeping through the night already but I am not getting my hopes up... although I know he can do it since he did it once! We sure are blessed with babies that sleep! I count my blessings daily for our sweet babies!

At Lane's 2 week appointment he was up to 7 pounds and 14 oz; he was 20.5 inches long so he had gained quite a bit back! He was 6.10 when he left the hospital... I think we are going to have a chunker in no time!






No comments:

Post a Comment