Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holidays!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holidays! I wish there were a major holiday every month :) I just love getting together with family, eating yummy food, playing games, and being off of school! I start my break Friday and won't have to go back to school until November 29! I'm SOOO excited, except for the fact that I will be working and doing homework the entire break. Oh well, it will still be nice to just be home. I love Effingham and all my homes there. I'm not going to let homework stop me from having a relaxing break! I am really sad about having to leave my first graders this week! I told them that my last day was Friday and they all got really sad! I hope I don't cry! :( It's better for me knowing that I'll be back in the classroom with first graders again in January! I just love first grade! It's become my new favorite grade to teach :) I'd be VERY happy to get a job teaching first grade!

I can't believe that I will be applying for jobs next semester! I'm so relieved that I'll be done with school in one more semester, but SOOOOOO nervous about applying for jobs!
Say a prayer for me if you think about it! I need some elementary positions to open up so I have a job to apply for!

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment