Thursday, November 18, 2010

Less than 6 months...

I can't believe it is already less than 6 months until the wedding! Time is flying by so quickly! It freaks me out to think I only have 6 months to buy and plan everything else we need for the wedding!  We still have to get addresses for all of our guests, make the invitations, make the programs, get the flower arrangments made and ordered, buy alllll the decorations for the church and reception hall... oh boy there is a lot!
I'm really excited about my bridal shower and bachelorette party though! I know my sisters will do a great job planning those! They will probablly wait till March or April to have the shower, and then the bachelorette party will be at the end of April I think we decided. Yay, it will all be here before I know it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment