Wednesday, November 24, 2010

House Updates

I know I've been slacking on the blog writing lately, but I've been soooo busy! I'm home this week for Thanksgiving break and it's been so nice! I have been very productive too! I got the kitchen painted (we re-did it), our bedroom painted, and the T.V. stand up! I am really really really tired of painting and we've only been here a month! There are just two rooms left in the house that need painted. Both are spare bedrooms so they aren't anything that has to be done right away. Oh and let me just say that I will never understand why people paint the ceilings anything but white! They are such a pain to paint over! It figures that we had to get a house where every single room has colored ceilings!

Here are a few pictures of the updated house :)


We repainted the kitchen.. it used to be blue up top and cream on the bottom. Now chocolate and white! LOVE IT!

I absolutely love our noew countertops! They match the brown and white so well, too.

No more pink bedroom for us! This bedroom was a 2 day
project- ceiling white one day and walls the next


Much better with the tan!

New rug and T.V. stand!

Next on the house to-do list is to get the dresser and mirror moved into our bedroom, and to paint the other two bedrooms. This probably won't happen until my Christmas break though! Jared wants to do the office room as a hunting theme since his gun cabinent will be in there. So hopefully he will get a nice big buck and maybe it can go up in the office. So, I will have to paint that room brown, green, or tan I think. I love our first home. It already feels like home to us! I can't wait to get Christmas decorations up!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! Can't wait to come out & see it. I see Jared got the TV stand together.Hope it's working for ya.

    ReplyDelete