Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday!

Well Tuesday, October 18th was my birthday. I had a great day, even though the weather was TERRIBLE that day! It was the coldest day yet this season with 30 mph winds and lots of rain! That didn't stop me from having a great day though. I knew my kids at school were planning on decorating my room because they can't keep a secret, haha! About a month ago my aide asked if I could leave the room bcause she wanted to talk to the kids about my birthday, so I did. Well, almost everyday after that the kids have been obsessed with holding a "secret meeting" about my birthday. So, when the day finally came you can only imagine how excited they were!
The most funny part about the day was that they yelled surprise literally EVERY time I walked in the room that day! It was so cute :) Some of the kids got me gifts... one of them was just too cute. A boy got me a pink bracelet and his mom told me he was very concerned about getting me something "beautiful!"

Celebrating a birthday with a kindergarten class is soo fun! I enjoyed homemade pizza and brownies Sunday night at my mom's. Monday night we went to Fridays with Jared's dad. Tuesday we went to my dad's and had my favorite food. We got to celebrate with the Nuelle side of the family. Sunday is Jared's birthday and we're planning on celebrating all over again for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment