Thursday, December 29, 2011

October 30, 2011- We are pregnant!

On October 30, 2011 our world changed, for the better! It was just a normal Sunday and Jared was hunting in St. Elmo this day. I was at home just hangin out and I was sittin on the couch thinkin, hmmmm  I'm like 6 days late, I wonder... NO! It can't be! I'm never regular! Just to ease my mind, I went to Walgreens and bought some pregnancy tests. I had every thought that I was just being paranoid and it was going to say negative because I had taken several before and they all said negative so why not this one too! Well needless to say it said positive along with the other 2 I took, haha so I was pretty sure I was! I immediatly got started on writing something out to tell Jared. It seemed like an eternity that he was gone!
When he finally got home, he was outside cleanin a rabbit that he had killed and I was inside impatiently waiting! I started following him around the house because I wanted him to see his face when he saw the note... Remember I have already had about 4 hours to take this all in and I was starting to get excited, while he on the other hand was in complete shock! All he could do was look at it with disbelief and just say are you serious?! No way!? Eventually we both got used to the idea and the shock when away and we both became such excited parents to be! I didn't sleep for the first week just had so much on my mind, but ever since then I've been completely fine! I haven't had ANY morning sickness at all, which I'm SOOOO happy about! I'm loving being pregnant so far! I can't wait till I can feel the baby in a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment