Friday, February 10, 2012

More updates

I forgot to say baby's measurments from our last appointment. Baby weighed a little over 9 ounces! From head to butt baby was about 6 and a half inches tall. I'm anxious for the next sonogram already!

My blood preasure was super low! It was 96/56. I thought this was bad but she said wow you're so relaxed, so I guess it was a great blood preasure!

The baby's room has....0 progress. Uhh! I want to get started on it so badly! Jared has decided he wants to build us a new bed because ours is so cheap and wobbly and loud.. its so annoying. Getting in and out of bed could seriouslly wake the neighbor it's so loud, haha. So, he says next weekend he's going to paint baby's room and make us a bed... we'll see how that goes! I would like to replace the light in the baby's room to a fan. We bought a fan but have no clue how to even start doing that.. I'm hoping we can talk my brother-in-law into helping with it. He's so handy!

I'm taking a trip to Florida next week! I can't wait! I was beginning to think about packing.. and realized I have no summer maternity yet. My sister is looking to see if she has any t-shirts for me! I hope she can cause its a little late to order some and have them shipped by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment