Friday, February 10, 2012

tagged

My sister tagged me in this blog tag game where you answer questions... so here goes!

List a few random things about you:
-You could say Jared and I are "high school sweet hearts" since we started dating his junior year and my senior year.
-We're expecting our first baby in June or July
-Family and God have always been so important to me. I grew up in a house where we ate dinner together every night, had bible studies together after dinner, played games as a family, went to church together every Sunday, had close church friends, and most importantly we were taught that a relationship with God is the most important one you can ever make. I plan to instill the same values into my family.

What is your favorite current hobby?
-My current favorite hobby is to sew baby stuff!

If you could go anywhere for a vacation where would it be?
-I would go to the carribean. I'm a beach person... put me on a beach in the sun and I'm happy! The carribean has the prettiest waters though!

What is the first thing you would do if you won a million dollars?
-I actually had a dream about this the other night. This might sound selfish but I'd pay off our house and buy an SUV haha. I've always wanted one but I'm "dealing" with my car since it's paid off.

Why did you start blogging?
-I started blogging to update on wedding plans and what Jared and I have been up to. Its fun to blog about baby too!

What is your current favorite blog to follow?
I actually really like following my sister's blog because its mostly all about my nephews! Other than hers I like Make it and Love it and Prudent Baby!


So now I'm tagging:
Lydia @ Creative Caldron
Kate @ Just another Ink Spot

Answer the same questions I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment