Thursday, March 8, 2012

24 week appointment

Well this appointment wasn't too exciting. I knew it wouldnt be. I had to see the nurse practitioner because my doc was out of the office today with sick kids.

My total weight gain from the beginning is less than I thought.. it is +8 pounds. Since my last appointment I was up +5 pounds.

My blood pressure was normal, 107/55

Baby's heartbeat is gettin higher.. it was 150 today. However, Jared's mom brought home a fetal heart moniter and when she measured it that night it was ranging from 130-144 So really I don't know how people can predict the sex of the baby off of the heart beat because it changes so much!

Tonight the baby was moving so much I was just watchin my stomach, so weird! I called Jared over and had him feel; the baby kicked a million times! Baby must be on a sugar high from the 3 glasses of lemonade I just drank, ha ha.

I have had some pretty bad back pain lately. It just started this week. I was sittin down eatin lunch a few days ago and when I got up my lower back started hurtin. It hasn't really quit since then! I told the nurse practitioner and she suggested that I get a band to wear or get a massage. I feel like it just needs popped or something.. since I think I just moved wrong and it caused the pain. So maybe a massage is in order for this momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment