Sunday, March 11, 2012

nursery

I just realized I never blogged about the baby's room! It's definitely not finished yet, but getting there. Yesterday we put together the book shelf, need some baby books to fill it with! I got the crib sheet in the other day and I love the yellow color! So here are a few pictures of what we have so far...






Baby Yager's clothes..  notice everything still has tags since we don't know what we're having! There are lots of duck clothes to suit either boy or girl baby... I'm planning on bringin a boy and a girl going home outfit to the hospital and those are the only ones I'm washing besides the neutral stuff. I will just take everything else back that baby doesnt need! I kept all the receipts and most of it is from Kohls which you don't even have to have a receipt anyways! I just cant wait 3 and a half more months!! Buying clothes is addicting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment