Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

This 4th of July was a hot one! We went to a cookout later that afternoon and we stripped Hunter down to his diaper because he was sweatin like crazy!
 After awhile I decided to run home and get his rock and play sleeper and his monitors. That way I could put him inside to sleep and turn the monitors on so I could still hear him. This was much better for baby! He was hot!
I don't have any pictures of fireworks! We went to Dieterich with Herboths to watch them and I think I was lookin at Hunter more than I was the fireworks. I was watchin to see if he was going to wake up from the noise... I can't hardly believe it but he slept right through them all! They even had some of those really bright sonic boom things and he didn't flinch!

Overall we had a fun day visiting friends and family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment