Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holidays- and a little sewing!

The holidays are officially here! This is my favorite time of the year! We just celebrated Thanksgiving and we had a great day with family! I say this every year, and we probably really will have to start rotating who's house we go to, because we had 3 places to go Thursday, 1 Sunday, and 1 Friday. That's a lot of family time and a lot of runnin! AND we didn't even make it to the Herboth side this year...
Christmas is looking like it will be the same way... We will have 2 on Christmas eve and probably 4 on Christmas... just not sure how we will fit all of that in! Especially when Big Boy likes his naps!


Anyways, this year I decided to make Hunter a Thanksgiving bib. I had seen one on Pinterest and just looked at the picture and tried my best to make it myself. It did turn out pretty cute- until he spit up all over it! :)
 
While I had my machine out I decide to make another tie onesie for him as well. I got some red and white fabric and made him a little Christmas one! Lydia came over to take a few pictures of him with some Christmas lights and stuff so I thought it would be really cute!
Here is one of the pictures that she took- she gave it to me in color and in black and white.. I just can't decide which version I like better!! He is just too cute :)

I was really glad Jared was off on the day after Thanksgiving this year! Not that I went shopping or anything, but it was a fun day of just hangin out and puttin up some Christmas decor! Here is a picture of our tree this year. I had always had white lights and promised Jared we could do color when we had kids- not knowing it wouldn't be long before we would have any! Oh well, it turned out pretty cute! We did run out of beads though, so as soon as Walmart gets more, we will have to re-stock our tree!

I can't wait unil Christmas! I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment