Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Shopping!

I took a personal day Friday and did a little Christmas shopping. I had already got most of my stuff online, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas if you don't get to go shopping and enjoy the hustle and bustle! Jen and I braved some mommy suicide and took ALL 3 Boys! We were a little nervous but they did very well and we are some quick shoppers! We left about 9:15 after trying to cram Hunter's car seat in the back of her SUV we finally made it. We stopped at Target and then just went to the mall. We were outta there by 1:30 and stopped in Tuscola. We took turns going in stores in Tuscola so we didn't have to haul the kids around in the rain, haha. I got to run into Carters and spent a little too much money for our little man. I am SO glad he's not a girl because I can't resist looking at cute clothes and the girl stuff is irresistable! Although, I would like a girl someday! :) We were home by 3:45! It was a great, much needed day off work! I am officially done shopping too! I just love this time of year! We didn't get Hunter a lot this year because he has everything he needs so we'll let the family spoil him. His gifts were new car seats, clothes and a few toys.


Here is a really cute picture I got of the boys holding hands in the car, HOW STINKING CUTE! They are going to be best buddies :) Carson already loves little Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment