Thursday, December 27, 2012

Table Foods

I was very surprised at Hunter's 6 month appointment when the doctor said he could start trying table foods! He still doesn't have any teeth yet though. So, this might be kind of hard! However, I have let him gum on a piece of pizza, some crackers, pudding, strawberry banana jello from Niemergs, he had some mashed potatoes and sweet potatoe caserole at Christmas, and a few others! He is quite the little eater lately! Today I fed him yogurt right when he got up, then he had his bottle, then about 11:00 he was gettin fussy and he ate a whole mashed banana with a little applesauce in it, then about noon when I had lunch he was acting hungry again! so, I gave him 2 icecubes of peaches! Then he had his bottle and went down for his nap! Still the only food he hasn't cared for was avacado so I'm really hoping he isn't picky and sticks to the way he is eatin now cause it's great! I am still making his food! I have been buying frozen bags of mixed veggies and frozen fruit too. I still can't believe how cheap it is to make my own food! I can't wait for him to get some teeth so he can try more things! The crackers didn't really go so well, he started choking so I think we will wait to do stuff like that until he can chew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment