Monday, August 13, 2012

2 month appointment

The sun was in his eyes so don't mind them, but I love how you can see all his
neck rolls in this picture!


Today my baby boy had his 2 month appointment. He is such a porker! I can't believe he weighed 14 pounds 7 oz! I was thinking he'd weigh around 12, haha! He has officially doubled his birth weight, wow! He was 24 inches long and in the 75th% for his height. His weight he was in the 90th percentile... quite a difference from being in the 25th percentile at 2 weeks old! He's not wastin any time at catchin up! My chonkey monkey is about to move up to size 2 diapers and he's not so much fittin in 3 month sleepers anymore! So not much longer and those will be history! His shots went better than I expected today. He was so upset right when she put them in but after she was done I gave him a bottle and it made it all better. He fell asleep on the ride home and will probably be out for a few hours, poor little guy! My heard sank when he started crying, screaming :(

The time has come for me to go back to work, boo. Can't I just be a stay at home mom? I WISH! Maybe someday... ... I hate that with my job I can't be part time, because that would be awesome. I love teaching, but if I could do it just a few days a week I'd love it even more :) Unfortunately I did not choose a job that allows me to work part time, uhh. Hunter will miss me, I know it :) I'm already counting down till next summer, haha... I guess another reason I'm dreading going back to school is that my class is so big this year! 22 students compared to my 12 last year.. pray for me.. 22 five year olds!!!

I'm hoping Hunter stays with his sleep schedule because it won't be hard to get up for work if he keeps it up! Last night he had a bottle at 6:30 and then bath at 8:30... he was so sleepy he wouldn't stay awake to eat again so I just let him sleep and was preparing to get up around 1 to feed him.. however, I woke up at 5:00 am and freaked out because I hadn't fed him! I ran in to check on him and he was sound asleep! He woke up at 6 and ate, then went back down till 9:30! Such a sleepy boy! I was so happy he slept through the night again! We're havin more and more good nights lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment