Sunday, August 26, 2012

sleep

Oh how I love sleep, and I'm so glad my boy does too. Last Sunday he slept through the night, which he has done a few times before. But I'm happy to report he's done it every night since then! I'm amazed and SO happy he decided to start when I went back to work. YAY.. my little booger has perfect timing huh?! He sleeps from about 8pm-7am usually.. a few times its been 6am and a few times its been 8:30 am so just depends I suppose. However, anything after 6 is just fine by momma!

My baby is down to 3 naps a day. A long morning nap, a long afternoon nap, and a short evening nap. This is fine with me because then he's awake more during the day for me to see him more on Saturdays/Sundays. I'm so proud of my boy for skippin that night time bottle. He's down to 4 bottles a day as well, one around 8am, noon, 5pm, and 8pm and still eating about 5-7 oz just depending on the time and how much he ate earlier.

Love my little pumpkin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment