Thursday, August 23, 2012

miss my baby :(

I am not so much enjoying teaching as much this year as I did last year. It is SO hard leaving my baby everyday. When I get home from work he's usually fussy because its "just that time of night" so we usually do bath early around 730-8 and then he's off to bed. It sucks. Just plain sucks. I feel like everyone else gets to see him more than me! I am SOOOOOOOOO ready for this weekend where I can hang out with my boys all weekend.. except I do have to work at the Hilton Saturday night, uhh.
I am already ready for May...

However, that being said, I do have a pretty good group of kids this year. It didn't take them too long to catch on to the rules. I am ready for them to learn a little more so that I don't hve to take as much time explaining how to do things and writing simple letters. I enjoy them though. They are a great group of kids, all 21 of them! (one never showed up) I did put one kid on the wrong bus yesterday, whoops. Its so hard keeping track of this many kids!! I'm also ready for the weather to get a little cooler. It's much more enjoyable teaching all day when I'm not sweating like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if your baby wasn't so dang cute you wouldn't miss him as much... Just kidding :)
    I'm sorry you are struggling leaving that cutie, but things will get easier!

    ReplyDelete