Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pictures

Dinah's sister Mary Anne does an amazing job at photographing. She came to visit for a few days and they surprised me with a little mini photo shoot. I guess it was supposed to be a gift but Dinah couldn't wait, haha. I love the pictures though! They capture my baby boy's sweet blue eyes and lucious lips (haha they are so kissable). He looks like such a chunk in the pictures as well.

Here are a few of my favorites:
I absolutely love his little hands in this one. He constantly has them in his mouth!
 
One of my best friends also takes pictures and we had her take our family photos for the first time since Hunter has been born. I can't wait to see those! She has posted one of Hunter and I so far and I love it. The fall colors are gorgeous right now :) God couldn't have painted a better backdrop!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment