Wednesday, October 10, 2012

puzzle

Why are babies such a puzzle?! Oh ya, it's because they can't communicate except by crying. Wow is that frustrating. Ever since I posted my 4 month post about Hunter, he's been waking up at night. Most of the time he falls back asleep within 5-10 minutes so I don't even go in there. BUT, there was a night where he was crying pretty loud and it wasn't getting any less. So I went in and changed his diaper and then put him back down. I pat his butt and he went to sleep. I went back to my room and he was crying again. I did this whole cycle thing about 4 times and finally knelt by his crib and pat his cute little butt for ONE HOUR! omg. I was tired of patting and could have fallen asleep on his floor. Yikes... The next night he cried out again but did fall back asleep. I'm wondering if he's getting teeth, or if he is just not being held over anymore by that last bottle..any suggestions? I kind of want to try either cereal again for dinner or maybe even some baby food. something with some substance to hold him over all night again. The 2 tablespoons in the bottle must not be cuttin it anymore. I enjoyed my nice little 2 month interruption free sleep while it lasted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment