Monday, January 23, 2012

17 Weeks

At 17 weeks baby is having a growth spurt! The average size of a baby at 17 weeks is 5.1 inches long from head to butt! The baby weighs about 5.9 ounces. I feel baby move more and more each day. It is so neat! I can't wait for Jared to start feeling the baby move. I hope its soon! This week the baby is starting to grow fingernails and toenails.

Cravings: none! I really haven't had any since the last ones and those are pretty much gone. I still don't want anything sweet though.

Weight: I think I'm finally back at my original weight. So I'm sure the pounds will start adding now, boo! Water doesn't sound as good anymore, although I try! I just cant cut the soda completely :(

Maternity clothes: I am still in all my regular jeans. Its weird because I feel like I'm carrying low so far, but I don't think I've widened yet since all my pants fit normally still. I'm not complaining though! Those maternity pants don't look comfortable! I do have one pair of dress pants that I've been wearin the belly band with becasue they are higher waisted and have always been rather tight. I can't button those anymore, but the belly band seems to work great!

This week the baby is as big as an...

1 comment:

  1. Maternity pants are the best!! They are so comfortable and feel like you're wearing sweatpants all day :). I insisted that I would wear a belly band my whole pregnancy and never buy maternity pants, well after I realized there was NO way I was going to be able to get my pants over my hips let alone my belly I went and got some maternity pants, I now wish I could wear them the rest of my life lol!!

    ReplyDelete