Tuesday, May 1, 2012

31 weeks- Appointment

Today we had our 31 week appointment. We are now down to going every 2 weeks! CRAZY! Our appointment went well! We started out by getting an ultrasound, yay! I couldn't wait to see our baby's face. On the screen we got to see some really good shots of baby's face, they didn't print near as clear though. We still got a cute one though! We ended up having to get 2 sonograms because apparently during the first sonogram the legs were measuring short, so when Dr. came in she said I don't think that is right, lets go in and get some more measurments. I started praying instantly that nothing looked abnormal about our baby's legs and praise God everything looked fine the second time around. The baby sure is all balled up in there! He/she is head down, then his/her back is on my left side and the butt is on my left upper side. The feet then stretch all the way over to my right side. I knew the feet were on my right side and up near my ribs because that is where I feel all the movement! His/her hands were up by the face the whole time. The sonographer said she could already tell we have some chubby cheeks! The shape of the nose looks like momma's now! Its pretty wide, haha! My family likes to call it the Weason nose (from my mom's dad).
Baby is measuring about a week ahead and is weighing in at 4 pounds 4 oz. Doc said she is guessin a 7 and a half or 8 pound baby if I go full term. I thought that sounded like a pretty good size baby :)

As far as weight gain, I'm not happy about this report! I have gained 9 pounds in 3 and a half weeks... yuck! That was a big growth spurt unfortunately! Total weight gain so far is now 22 pounds.

Everything else looked great and we go again May 17th! Here is our cute little chub! That long thing is the arm... oh and she said it has a little hair but not much at this point!


No comments:

Post a Comment