Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Packing my bags!

As I was packing my hospital bag (again) I was checking my cameras batteries and making sure everything was set! Good thing I checked by the way! The video camera was dead and my other camera had 1/4th the battery life left! I wasn't expecting to have to pack my bag 6 weeks early so when we left in a hurry last time Jared just ran home grabbed a few things and came back. I wasn't all charged up like I guess I should have been! So today I got everything plugged in and memory cards erased and ready to go! As I was going through memory cards I came across these pictures from about a month ago that I never put online. After my shower my sisters came over to help organize the baby's room and set some stuff up. We got out the car seat and put the stroller together. We had to have some models!!

Check out these cute babies :)
Noah being a ham in his cousins new jogger!

Carson loved the jogger too

But not so much the car seat! I think he is a little big :)

Besides the cameras I also packed the boppy pillow. I know a lot of people said that was really helpful when nursing baby in that hospital bed. I made sure to pack a towel because after being there for a few days I realized how small their towels are! After my shower they handed me a hand towel that didn't even cover from shoulder to shoulder. So, I knew a towel was going to be needed! I will also make sure I have my own brush shampoo and conditioner this time as well! The brush they gave me was worthless, especially since I didn't have any conditioner my hair was a tangled mess.
I definitely feel like I'm more prepared and know what I will need since I've already been once

The car seat base was installed in my car today and the car seat and other base is already in the truck and ready to go. I'm hoping baby still decides to come early... that is just a mean tease me if he/she decides to wait! Another week or 2 would be perfect timing to me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I can't believe it's almost time!
    Glad all of your contractions, etc. are under control, and you are home and waiting for baby Yager.
    This is a link to a blog I love! She recently had a baby and has posted several ideas of what brought to the hospital and her favorite products for the first few months of Baby Harper's life - Enjoy :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/m/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmxpdHRsZWJhYnlnYXJ2aW4uYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tJTJG

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Katie!!
    I love that blog.. I just stalked it for a good half hour :)
    She is so skinny already, wow! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete