Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Shower #2

I was very blessed to recieve a second baby shower by the girls at work! My friend Theresa who also teaches Kindergarten planned a shower for me along with my aide Nancy, her aide Sheila, and the first grade teacher Marci. It was a cute shower as well and I got lots of nice gifts once again! This baby has lots of people who love him/her already!

Here are a few pictures from this shower. Theresa made me 2 diaper cakes and they were adorable as well! The daddy diaper cake was a cute idea! :) Jared loved the camo of course!

Diaper Cakes :)

Playing the "guess what candy bar is in the diaper" game


my students made baby yager onesies! I love them!

food!


neat magnent board with sayings to go on it

some of the teachers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment