Tuesday, May 15, 2012

School's out for summer!

I can't believe school is out! Today is my official last day. I truly had a great first year of teaching, but that doesn't mean I'm not ready for the summer! Especially since that means baby time! This baby is supposed to arrive about half way through my summer vacation. I totally wish I had it split up to where I'll have more time off after baby gets here, but I guess only God can tell when it will be and how long I'll have. School starts up again around August 16th. So, since I'll have to go back and get my classroom set up, I'll either have just under 6 weeks or right at, depending when baby Y arrives. This is one reason why I totally wouldn't mind going a week or so early! Jared says he has a feeling I'll have baby the 2nd week of June... I think he's wishful thinking as well though... and I know for Emily's wedding sake, I better hold off a bit! :)

Emily's wedding is coming up! I am so excited for her! Since school is out, I plan on helping her with some wedding stuff these next few weeks. Her wedding is June 16th! I went over to try on my dress last night and it looks SO bad on me. UHH! I hate that I'm going to be huge and fat standing up there next to all the other girls... oh well! Anything for my Emily :)
I do think that once I get some fabric taken out of my dress it will look better. Its just swimming around my belly and that makes me balloon even more. It needs about 2 inches taken out from the bust as well.

Cathy's wedding will be next! Excited for her as well! I'm hopin I can get back to a somewhat normal size for her wedding and not look too terribly huge for it. However, I'm sure I'll look massive standing next to miss skinny mini blake!

Welp, other than that, those are our summer plans... weddings and a baby! We are excited for all 3! Oh and we are taking a mini vaca this weekend to Chicago for our anniversary! YAY! Post on that coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment