Saturday, September 4, 2010

Engagement Pictures


We recently had our engagment pictures taken by Lauren LaPlante. She is a friend of mine who I met up at Eastern. I am really picky about pictures, because I had researched photographers and types of photos for a long time, I knew exactly what I was looking for. I had thought that I wanted a certain photographer, untill I called him and found out his prices! Holy Cow were they high! I knew that Lauren would do a really good job as well, and decided to go with her! I was truly blown away by the photos she took of us! I couldn't have asked for anything better! Of course it helps when we know eachother and I had a ton of ideas written down, but needless to say, she exceeded our expectations for photography!
I just can't wait for her to actually take the wedding photos now!

Below are some of our favorites from our Engagement session.

No comments:

Post a Comment