Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our date :)

Yesterday Jared and I went on a date. I told him to plan it so I could just enjoy a stress free day with him! So, we drove to St. Louis and went to The CiTy Museum! I had never even heard of this place, but it's not your typical museum. This place is for adults and children. The whole museum was a huge maze of nooks and crannys to climb in and through, tunnels, slides, etc. I can't even begin to describe all of the features of this museum. There was an aquarium exhibit, a circus, a skate park, caves, a ball pit, and so on. It was a great date. We both had a lot of fun. It was nice just to spend the day together by ourselves too. After the museum we went to Union Station and bought some fudge, yum!

<>
caves



We will definitely be going back here, especially when we have kids some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment