Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Volleyball!

This past weekend I went to Mt. Pulaski to watch my sister Kate play volleyball. I'm in love with this sport. It's so fun to watch and even more fun to play! I really really really wish I would have played in high school. Since I didn't play, I try to go watch my sister play as much as I can. I am sad she is a senior this year because it'll be the last year to watch her play! I wish I was able to go to all of her games, but because of my class schedule and me being up at Eastern, it's just not possible. I'm blessed to have Friday's off from school though so I'll probably try and make it to all her Thursday night games. Anyways, this weekend was their tournament in Mt. Pulaski. She played really well! She is an outside hitter so she gets to slam the ball! Here are some pictures I took while at the games this weekend. They got 2nd in their division!

No comments:

Post a Comment