Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding Ring

This weekend Jared and I went to Tuscola to look for a wedding ring for Jared. He had one picked out at the Zales in Effingham, but we wanted to see if they had any at the outlet mall, only because the outlet has 40% off men's rings all the time. So, he tried on a couple, and we had no success. So, I asked if they could order the one he wanted and they said it was a "specialty ring". Which means it can't be special ordered, and it won't ever be on sale. Figures, the one he wants is a no sale item. So we went back to Effingham and just got it from their Zales. I was okay with it though because he spent so much thought and money into my ring, I figured its only fair he gets the one he wants as well! So anyway, here is a picture of the ring I bought for him. I can't wait to see it on his finger! :)

This is it! Only his will be white gold instead of yellow gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment