Monday, September 27, 2010

Nephew Noah :)



I've been wanting to blog about my sweet baby nephew Noah for awhile now. I'm such a baby lover I hate to see how I am when I have my own kid, because my facebook is already so full of Noah pictures and he's just my nephew, haha. I just love him so much though! He's the first baby of the family in my immediate family and in my whole family he's the first baby of his generation as well. I'm sure there will be more from my sister in a few years, and hopfully from Jared and I too!
Anyways, Noah was born January 11, 2010. I'll never forget that day! It was my first day of classes for the spring semester up at EIU. I remember that I had a morning class at 8am and then I had another night class at 430 pm. I was really nervous about skipping class the first day, but I figured it was a pretty legit reason!
So after my 8am class I sped home and arrived at the hospital around one. I don't remember the exact time Noah was born, but it was only a few hours after I had been there! I guess I was just expecting Jen to be in labor allll day and night but he came pretty quickly after the pitocin was given. Little Noah was not so little, he weighed a whopping 9lbs 3 oz. That was the biggest baby in our family so far! Hopefully it remains that way! He came out with chubby cheeks and we love them, they're still there today!



I wanted to share some pictures of the little budger (as my dad has nick named him, because since the day he was born he's always been such a grunter and a squirmy little guy). He is now 8 and a half months old, so the pictures are from months 1-8.




Month 2

Month 3

month 4


month 5

month 5


 I might be a little biased, but I honestly think he's the cutest little guy ever. As he gets older I can't get over how much he looks more and more like a little man every day!



month 6- Aunt Randi didn't do well feeding him plums!


month 7


month 7

month 8

month 8

month 8- little screamer, haha so happy!

month 8- he loves uncle Jared
Needless to say, I love taking pictures of him. He's one of a kind, that's for sure! He's getting so big though! Jen (my sister, Noah's mom) is already excited about planning his first birthday party. I have no doubt it will be amazing! 
















1 comment:

  1. He looks so funny when he was bald now that he has his crazy man hair! Too bad you didn't get a picture of your favorite new do that he had yesterday, haha, just joking! I wasn't a fan either, he looks so much sweeter with it gel'd down. I still haven't came up with a theme yet either for the party some ideas but haven't completely decided! This will probably be my one year I get to pick!

    ReplyDelete