Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Little by little, we'll get there!

I got an email today from the knot website saying that they were having major clearance sales and also an extra 20% off your total purchase today. I decided to browse the site and I found some cute stuff! I ordered something for all my bridesmaids, then while I was shopping I thought I'd check out Victoria's Secret too. So, I ended up buying 2 things for all my bridesmaids today. Even though I only got 2 things for each girl, it adds up quickly! I know what your thinking, well don't have such a big wedding party then! But, I'd rather spend more money and have everyone in my wedding :)
That's why I decided to get some of the buying out of the way now. I know that if I wait till May, I'll be completely broke and we'll have to get the guy's gifts at that time as well.
I can't reveal what I bought in case anyone in my wedding decides to read this, but they sure are cute and I'm excited about it!

Little by little, we'll get there! I am taking advantage of the fact that I have 7 months and 29 days till the wedding (I'm not counting or anything). So, I was trying to think of something different to do at the ceremony and I have a couple ideas. I thought about doing balloons at the end when we walk out of the church, but then I saw a picture from someone's wedding and they did sparklers! I love this idea! I haven't researched the prices yet, but I think that's what I want to do. The fire makes for great pictures and the kids really have fun with it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment