Saturday, September 4, 2010

Registering & Bedding

Earlier today I was thinking of what else we needed to do for the wedding. I was working on a wedding guest list, and then I remembered that we hadn't registered yet. I know it is a little early, but I thought this way we can ask for stuff off of our registry for our birthdays and Christmas as well. So Jared and I went ahead and went to Kohls and Wal-Mart today to register. It was so much fun! All of the bathroom stuff is so cute! Here is a picture of the shower curtain. I just love it!
I had my heart set on this bedding from bed bath and beyond, but I decided to look at Wal-Mart and Kohls today to make sure that was the one I wanted. So, we came back from registering and I just went ahead and ordered the bedding. I know it is a little early, but I couldn't help myself, it's exactly what I wanted. The colors are cute to. Here is a picture below:
I can't wait to decorate!

1 comment: